The Gender Sensitization Cell of Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad Degree College (University of Allahabad), Prayagraj in collaboration with the National Commission for Women, New Delhi is going to organize a One Day National Seminar on “Gender and Sexual Harassment Law" on 1st March 2020.
The seminar is designed to impart knowledge on Gender and its nature and the emergence, description, usage, and loopholes in Sexual Harassment Law after its emergence on Vishakha Guidelines.
Sub-Themes for Paper / Poster Presentation:
1. Social Construction of Gender.
2. Gender and its Relationship with Disciplines of Social Sciences, Science and Law.
3. Agencies of Socialization and Development of Gender.
4. Media and Gender Socialization.
5. Gender and its Relationship with Workplaces.
6. Gender and Power at Workplaces.
7. Factors Affecting the functioning of Sexual Harassment law.
8. Sexual Harassment Law- Use or Abuse
Important Dates of the Seminar:
Last Date for Abstract/Poster Submission- 25th February 2020
Notification for Acceptance of Abstract / Poster- 28th February 2020
Last Date for Registration/Payment of Fees- 29th February 2020
Last Date for Full Paper Submission- 29th February 2020
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION & REGISTRATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD
Dr. Ruchika Varma
Convener, Gender Sensitization Cell