In view of the excellent record of the Faculty in Legal Education, the college decided to launch B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course to be run by the Faculty of Law in close association with other Faculties of the college since session 2018-19. The course is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized by the University of Allahabad.
The Course aims at offering instructions in the subject having an enormous potential of employment and which have acquired great social, economic and administrative relevance in the contemporary society. In the B.A.LL.B (Hons.) course, the teaching methods have been so devised to enable the students to have a clear grasp of the principles of law as also their application in the problems around them in the society, and inculcate in them a vision for the reforms of social processes through the instrumentality of Law. The students are trained in an excellent, effective and convincing manner to improve upon their communication skills in speech as well as writing capabilities.
The Classroom teaching is conducted by the vastly experienced faculty through interactive modes of teaching . Students are given ample exposure and chance to show their talents. There is a healthy interaction between the teachers and students in the classroom. Students participate enthusiastically in the classroom activities and this in turn helps in their holistic development.
Total Number of Seats in the Course
Bar Council of India approved 120 seats in B.A.LL.B (Hons.) course from the session 2018-19.
Eligibility Criteria for the Admission
Students (1) who have passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling recognized by the Academic Council of the University or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by the Bar Council of India, and (2). Who have secured 45% marks in case of general, 42% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC/ST, in the qualifying examination.
Admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) five year integrated course in the college will be done through an All India Entrance Test conducted by the University of Allahabad through online/offline mode.
A candidate selected for admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Five Year) Integrated Course shall be given admission to the First Semester of the Course on payment of Rs. 50000/- per annum.
Dress Code (Uniform)
Summer: Cream Colourfull shirt, Black pant, Maroon necktie & BlackShoes with Black socks.
Winter: To supplement with Navy Blue Pullover / Navy blue blazer coat.
Summer: Cream colour salwar suite with maroon Dupatta, BlackShoes/Sandle with black socks.
Winter: To supplement with Navy blue pullover/Navy blue blazer coat. Students are required to strictly follow the dress code.
• B.A.LL.B. (Five Year) Integrated Course is a Regular and fulltime course and the students shall not be permitted to join any other course with it.
• The medium of instruction shall be English and the students are required to answer the examination in English. Answer written in any other language shall be ignored in the evaluation.
• The students whose attendance in the prescribed subjects of Study, Seminar, Classes and Computer training or any other course prescribed in the semester falls short of the required 75% shall not be allowed to appear at the examinations.
• The examination in each subject of study shall be in two parts: (i) The Internal Assessment and (ii) The End Semester Written Examinations
• Students found inadequately proficient in the English Language may be required to improve their language after the First Semester Examination.
• In case of shortage of the attendance, a letter may be sent to the guardian for instructing their wards to make up the attendance.
• If a student absents himself from the classes continuously for seven days his name shall be struck off the Register. Chewing of Tobacco, Pan-Masala, Gutkha etc. and smoking or indulging in any kind of intoxication in or outside the campus shall be dealt with strictly.
• Students must note that they should not indulge in ragging in or outside the premises of the Law Faculty. In case of any complaint of ragging, the student complained against will face immediate suspension, enquiry and punishment which may extend up to expulsion from the University and lodging of criminal proceedings.
• Students must behave properly in and outside the classes. Any students, who misbehaves, indulges in misconduct and indiscipline, uses unfair means in the examinations shall be strictly dealt with as per rules.
• Students shall be required to observe the Dress Code prescribed by the Faculty.
• Students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Law Faculty, the University of Allahabad and the Bar Council of India as issued from time to time Students shall not be permitted to bring any photo-camera or mobile-phones having photo camera facility, unfair, unauthorized or unnecessary material (which included books, parts of the books, handwritten/printed/typed pages or linear diagram/photocopies etc.). Use of any calculator or any other electronic devices, mobile in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Violation shall entail disciplinary action.